Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 4:33:09 PM EDT
Any thoughts on the Inova X0 or X5 LED flashlights as a weapons light? In limited testing, I've found that as the "target", looking at the X0 is much more stressful and blink-inducing  than looking at the beam of a G2 with P60 bulb. I think it's the cleaner spectrum, but I can't be sure.

Lighting element durability would definitely be better on the LED lights.

Anyone tried?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The X0 might be an option, but I would hardly find the X5 bright enough to qualify for tactical use.  Above either of those two, I would consider the new T3 LED light from Inova.  The T3 supposedly has 85 lumens of output with a 2 hour run time.  Also, the T-series lights come with a clickie style tailcap not found on the X-series lights.

-Randy
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top