Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 6:47:20 AM EDT
His email isn't working and his website is down? did he go out of business over the whole price fixin that surefire is about to do?

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I was going to a few items from Bright Flashlights, I attempted to contact him a couple days before the sight went down and he never got back with me....I ended up ordering from another vendor once he got back from vacation and I should have a couple new Surefire weaponlights by the end of the week.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:08:51 AM EDT
[#2]
He hangs out here

[url]www.candlepowerforums.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I just completed an order from brightflashlights, and I was very pleased with the product, price, and service.  He bent over backwards to accomidate my needs and my timeline.  BF is a great guy to do business with!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:28:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just completed an order from brightflashlights, and I was very pleased with the product, price, and service.  He bent over backwards to accomidate my needs and my timeline.  BF is a great guy to do business with!
View Quote

I'll second the above comments!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, you're certainly not going to get that kind of knowledgable, personal service from most retailers.  I felt like i was his only customer.  And even though I must have bugged the heck out of him, he never let on :)
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#8]
what's Surefire's new policy?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:55:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Surefire is saying NO MORE ONLINE SALES! ! ! I believe this is a move to increase their profitability. I hope BrightFlashlights is able to continue as well. Now I love surefire products don't get me wrong but $300.00 for a flashlight? Some body else is going to step up and start building comperable products at half the price and I can't wait. And Yes Brightflashlights is the MAN. His services ar A # 1 in my book.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:19:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:36:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Just got my streamlight TL-2 from Brightflashlites this morning after buying it off e-bay.  Awesome light and great service. Great guy.
Thanks
Matt Sokolowski
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I recently purchased a Surefire 618FA from BrightFlashlights for my Remington 870 Police, and couldn't be happier with his service and price!  

As far as Surefire saying no more online sales - are they F@!#O*G nuts!!!  If it weren't for the online dealers I'd never own a Surefire, because my dealer won't stock them due to their cost.  Not only that, but I can't believe Surefire honestly believes they can sustain their sales numbers by cutting off their online dealers!!!  This is an absolutely absurd thought on their part...
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top