Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2003 9:43:36 AM EDT
Folks,

Now I've heard a lot about 917FA (9 Volt version of 617FA for Benelli M1) and I can't find it on the Surefire Website. But then, when I search it on goggle, Surefire @ HongKong actually lists 917FA's price.

Where can I find this? I'd really like to use 9V instead of 6V.

(damn I need to buy 962P and now this...)
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#1]
All you need is a 9v lamp assembly, the L90 (105 lumens) or better yet the millenium LM90 (125/225 lumens).

If you can't find a place that will order you the 617 w/ a 9v lamp instead of the lamp, try [url]http://www.lagger-pro.com/sfopenin.htm[/url].  That guy has been very help to me in the past in getting a custom tailored Surefire setup.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
If I had a Dollar for every SureFire product and option that SureFire don't list on their website I would be rich.

You can order a 917FA from your friendly SureFire Dealer or direct from SureFire by calling 800 828 8809

Do you currently use the 617FA?
If you do, all you need is an A12 extender tube, P90 Lamp Assembly & SF323AC battery 9V battery stick.

And, if you are planning on getting an M962P, have you considered an LM90 Millennium Lamp Module for your shotgun forend. This would give you parts interchargeability because both use the same Bezel and Lamp Assemblies.

The Benelli S90 (& M1 ?) WeaponLight Forend Housing is the H17FA and has a list price of about $200.
The LM90 Millennium Lamp Module is about $125.
Or
The Classic L90 Lamp Module is about $90.

I'm sure a SureFire Dealer can get you a better price then buying from SureFire direct.

Al
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#3]
No I currently don't have 617FA, I've been waiting SureFire to release 917FA on their website! [:(]

Thanks for the tips. I will look into it!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top