Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2020 8:46:20 PM EDT
Looking for something similar to the LArue Covert Rifle Case (LINK) but obviously in hardcase flavor. Im trying to carry i it with the upper and lower separated and next to each other.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Try here

Not sure of your requirements for overall length, but I’ve used them for several cases with no complaints about their stock or service.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 11:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looking for something similar to the LArue Covert Rifle Case (LINK) but obviously in hardcase flavor. Im trying to carry i it with the upper and lower separated and next to each other.
View Quote

16" barrel or pistol/sbr?

Do you need extra space for mags and stuff or just the upper and lower?

The problem that I found was that any case that would fit A 16" upper was also pretty deep. This would be something like the Pelican 1600, which is 24.39 x 19.36 x 8.79 in. You do get two layers, which means you can fit a lot of stuff in it.

If you are looking at a pistol or SBR, you can find a smaller case, but it is still pretty deep. The Storm IM 2500 will fit an upper with a barrel length up to 11.5". The case itself is 21.70 x 14.10 x 8.90 in.

I know there are a couple others that would fit a pistol or SBR better, I just can't remember them right now.

I haven't found anything that would match the size of the Larue cases unfortunately.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top