Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 4:05:56 PM EDT
does anyone have any experience with this.....scoped dpms sass w/ bipod and scope needed to fit in case. i would prefer a  soft case but any first hand experience would be helpful.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
does anyone have any experience with this.....scoped dpms sass w/ bipod and scope needed to fit in case. i would prefer a  soft case but any first hand experience would be helpful.

This may work.

I don't have a bipod on my sass-esque rifle but this works for mine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the quick reply....looks like it would would work, but im still gonna do a  little more searching.  does voodoo make anything like that?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
thanks for the quick reply....looks like it would would work, but im still gonna do a  little more searching.  does voodoo make anything like that?

It looks like they have something similar.  Although you will have a lot of extra space the long direction.  Mine fits snug in a 42" case with the PRS stock slightly extended but this fits guns 49-51" long.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#4]
ya, thats a nice case....but a little long.  Shouldn't be much of a problem though with the straps and all.  I think i'll give em' a call and see how deep (high) it is.  I may just have to take my bipods off until i get to my spot.  I really would like to keep it attached though.  I'll post back if your interested in what they say.  why no bipod on yours if you dont mind me asking?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Called them and they said it would fit with both scope and bipod attached, so thats what im going with.  thanks for the help
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ya, thats a nice case....but a little long.  Shouldn't be much of a problem though with the straps and all.  I think i'll give em' a call and see how deep (high) it is.  I may just have to take my bipods off until i get to my spot.  I really would like to keep it attached though.  I'll post back if your interested in what they say.  why no bipod on yours if you dont mind me asking?

Excellent.  Thanks for the update - feel free to email me a pic of it in the case when you get it.  I'd love to see it.  My lack of bipod is simply a function of my gun budget.

Mine is still waiting to be shot but why not use post 308 to show it?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#7]
nice rilfe.....nice post for 308
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top