Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2008 1:01:07 PM EDT
I am interested in a 2pt sling.  Who makes one that I can get additional quick connects that I could leave the connectors on each rifle.  I have front side sling mounts on all three rifles.  One has a LMT Sopmod stock, one a CRT and one a standard M4.
Link Posted: 5/11/2008 3:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2008 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I use my Vickers on 3 different riffles. Just get quick disconnects from MI or DD.
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using one Gear Sector GS-2P on 2 different AKs for a while now.

Order one sling, and then two additional auxillary stubs for the second rifle.  The modular design is sweet.  You can even get different stubs with different attachment points for the second rifle if needed (H&K hooks, QD disconnects, solid stock adapter, etc.)

Edit:  If you go with a GS-2P, you'll want a QD disconnect stub for the CTR stock.  As for the LMT SOPMOD, Jason from Gear Sector came up with an auxillary stub mounting solution for it.  It should come up in a search.

The two auxillary stubs that come with the base sling can be used on the front side sling mounts (one for each rifle).
Link Posted: 5/13/2008 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2008 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
GS-2P from Gear Sector.
Link Posted: 5/14/2008 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
GS-2P from Gear Sector.

+1

Great sling and phenomenal customer service.
Link Posted: 5/14/2008 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I just check out the GS-2P from Gear Sector.  Looks like what I need.  Jason also gives a LEO discount.  Can't beat that!
Link Posted: 5/14/2008 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top