Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 12:46:06 PM EDT
Just wondering if you guys had any pictures of your sling setups and or any recomendation on which you prefer for a RRA carbine and if anyone has had any experience with Tango Downs new swivel mount, Iam decideing between a wilderness tactical single point or some form of 2 point   any thoughts. (problem I think I might have is that a 2 point will  be in the way of the m500 light which has the led on the left side of the rifle, not sure though)

---Thanks
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]
And... not to hijack the thread.... but, some weeks ago, there was an entry (off topic so it doesn't show in search) about sling components...  webbing, buckles, etc....  lots of pics... big coils of webbing and pics of each buckle, fastener with pricing....

Any idea where I saw that?   or a note from the person who posted there?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking for this too.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the "Slings and Other Accessories" board.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't have a pic but the vikiing tactics sling is really nice, I have a tried a few tactical slings, this works REALLY well
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
blue force gear udc
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top