BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 6:51:17 PM EDT
Posting for a non-ARF.commie:

OK Guys,

Here is one that I can't answer. A very good friend of mine is an armorer in an Army Reserve unit and is currently stationed in the sandbox. He sent me the following email today:

Hey I have to find the National stock number for bipods for the m4. There is a universal bipod made to fit the m4 and the m249 saw. Do you have any idea where I can find this info. Part is not in the new NSN parts list for the military and I don't know where to look. Any idea. I have to order by this coming Friday.

Thanks

Anybody know where to find it or what the number is?? Anybody know who to call that might know? Why he can't find it I have no idea but apparently  he can't and has asked for some assistance.....

Any help would would be greatly appreciated!

Jon

Thanks... Chuck
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Any idea who makes it?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:26:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't the SAW have an integral bipod built into it?  That's what I remember.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Could he be referring to the new Tango Down bipod?

(Just a question -- no inside information.)

Corey
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top