Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 4:45:03 PM EDT
Anyone seen this vertical grip other than at Botac.com?  They are terrible to deal with despite the prices they post.  Can't see paying 60 buck for aTango Down and this seems to be the only somewhat "straight" stick vertical grip of polymer in Tan/Coyote Brown.  That is the only part needed to complete the boy's M4 clone in the new fashion color.  Botac has it for 15 dollars but I can't find it on MS's web page.  thanks
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quality costs, but you only pay once.

Be well!

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.  I do like the TangoDown but the price usual price is hefty.  And as far some advice goes, price doesn't always mean quality.  My unit has broken a lot of high dollar popular name stuff.  I have also found some relatively unknown product out there that has stood the test!  These are not just "range" to case weapons.  I have checked out your price and will place an order.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top