Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 1:08:26 PM EDT
I tried someone's ZM bungee sling (single point) a while back and it worked pretty well.  It didn't bounce around like I had feared.  Who else offers a single point bungee sling?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The only one I'm aware of isn't a single-point. Cen-dex makes a bungee sling that is 2-point. Click on "accessories" then "spring sling."
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:55:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Spec Ops Brand carries one too, but it's not a single point.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The Dieter CQD has a HK style hook on each end.   The Dieter single-point endplate has two holes for the hooks.   But you can simply attach one hook up front and one in back (i.e. buttstock) and make it a two point.   Dieter makes a good front sling attachment that would work perfectly for this, but I don't have a photo of it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Kisara, yup, that's the other one I was thinking about.  The BH Dieter sling.  How do you like it?  Do you think it could be used with a non-CQD sling mount?  I'm a lefty, so I can't used the CQD sling mount properly, so I'm using a KAC single point mount right now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Its the most comfortable sling I've tried, rides like a Cadillac (old boat Caddy from the 60's, not a lowered Escalade with 20" wheels).   The Dieter endplate has a loop on the other side, you just can't see it in my photo.    

These are harder to find now than a year ago.   Other than the sling, I don't know if other Dieter products are marketed through Blackhawk.   I got mine from MSTN.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top