Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/25/2021 12:36:42 PM EDT
Good morning,

I already have the Vortex Spitfire 1x (Old model) that I like, except for the outer ring.  For some reason I just can't like it.

I was looking at the SF Blade and the reticle seems a bit more useable for me, although I'm only going by internet pics and vids. The size of it does seem a bit large and it is about 14oz.

Has anyone here tried both?  And if, so, do you have a definite preference?

This is for a 10.5" .556 pistol.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Good morning,

I already have the Vortex Spitfire 1x (Old model) that I like, except for the outer ring.  For some reason I just can't like it.

I was looking at the SF Blade and the reticle seems a bit more useable for me, although I'm only going by internet pics and vids. The size of it does seem a bit large and it is about 14oz.

Has anyone here tried both?  And if, so, do you have a definite preference?

This is for a 10.5" .556 pistol.

Thanks
View Quote
No contest, the blade is better all around.  Be advised that at the CQB ranges the reticle was designed for you will basically treat it like an EoTech and put circle on target and sqeeuze.  The bullet rise holds are useful for when a very precise shot is needed at set distances, but up close it's circle on target and go.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top