Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2020 6:00:15 PM EDT
Just a heads up for those looking for a protective cover for your HS 507C.... these are gtg. Received mine yesterday and I’m impressed, perfect fit  with it not being to tight or likely to fall off on its own, a lanyard hole attachment and made out of a very sturdy plastic.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up - I don't need 507 covers but I do need 510 covers!  Amarok seems to make them, that is fantastic - first I have ever seen.

I picked up a set of 507 covers from a place on amazon called dream plastics.  Cheap and functional.  I think someone on Arfcom linked me to them a while ago.
Amazon Product
  • This Patent Pending Neoprene cover is designed to fit the HolSun HS scope.
  • This weather resistant cover will protect the scope in all environments and is soft enough to keep from scratching the scope.
  • Easy modification may be needed for use with back up iron sights. Check out pictures at www.Dreamplastics.com

Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up - I don't need 507 covers but I do need 510 covers!  Amarok seems to make them, that is fantastic - first I have ever seen.

I picked up a set of 507 covers from a place on amazon called dream plastics.  Cheap and functional.  I think someone on Arfcom linked me to them a while ago.
www.amazon.com/dp/B081K81154
View Quote
Thank you, I’ll check them out for future use. ??
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top