Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2018 12:07:39 AM EDT
Does anyone know how much of a discount it is?

Or can you shop online and find a better deal.

I am looking for a new Optic for my Bren2 11" barrel pistol with a brace.  Think of the NXS 1-4x,  but leaning more towards NX8 1-8x or Kahles 1-6x.

The new ATACR 1-8x would be nice but I am not tier 1, and that is a bunch of money I could spend on ammo
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:49:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I am looking for a new Optic for my Bren2 11" barrel pistol with a brace.  Think of the NXS 1-4x,  but leaning more towards NX8 1-8x or Kahles 1-6x.

The new ATACR 1-8x would be nice but I am not tier 1, and that is a bunch of money I could spend on ammo
View Quote
You need to sign up for it, I just did through their mil email 2 days ago.

They tell you not to disclose the prices.  Just submit your creds and you'll get a pricelist.

IMO it is worth it as they strictly enforce MAP.  It is by far better to go direct.  You'll have to wait 30-90 days though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:24:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, waiting is okay, I blew all my toy money on on the gun, and still need to buy a dedicated can for it
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, OP!
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sign up for Europtic First Responder discount, they are closing out NXS 1-4 FC3G models for a good price.  Also look at Expercity, their Nightforce First Responder price is better than through Nightforce direct on the NX8 and ATACR by a good amount.  Natchez also has some demo Kahles for a steal right now.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sign up for Europtic First Responder discount, they are closing out NXS 1-4 FC3G models for a good price.  Also look at Expercity, their Nightforce First Responder price is better than through Nightforce direct on the NX8 and ATACR by a good amount.  Natchez also has some demo Kahles for a steal right now.
View Quote
Expertvoice doesn't show Nightforce.  Which team are you signed up under?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone in GD recommended expertcity to me for cheap Eotechs but it seemed to me you had to verify you worked for one of their companies or something.  I didn't get it.  How is that site supposed to work?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Someone in GD recommended expertcity to me for cheap Eotechs but it seemed to me you had to verify you worked for one of their companies or something.  I didn't get it.  How is that site supposed to work?
View Quote
It's all based on where you work and or the line of work you're in.   Some of the companies make you take a short quiz (worth it for the most part due to price savings) to get their price.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's all based on where you work and or the line of work you're in.   Some of the companies make you take a short quiz (worth it for the most part due to price savings) to get their price.
View Quote
Yeah, I don't get it.  What is their business plan?  I never got to where I could buy anything.  When you "choose a company" no one I work for is on that list.  Are you supposed to make something up?

I guess because I'm over 30 I don't get how this new age shit works.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:00:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you, did not know about those places
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Scopelist and Sportoptics gets real close to the LE price if you call them.  I've ordered LE through NF and it took way too long.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Expertvoice doesn't show Nightforce.  Which team are you signed up under?
View Quote
Mil(Army) and Firefighter
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, I don't get it.  What is their business plan?  I never got to where I could buy anything.  When you "choose a company" no one I work for is on that list.  Are you supposed to make something up?

View Quote
Basically they want you to promote their items.  If so and so uses this then that's what I want so I'll pay retail type stuff.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Basically they want you to promote their items.  If so and so uses this then that's what I want so I'll pay retail type stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to work for an agency that is supported, and they choose what you can buy. If you work LE, Mil, whatever... it changes. I buy Nightforce on expertvoice/experticity for cheap. Bought one the other day, shipped direct to my house in a week. On mine though I don't see some things that my buddies do, and vice versa. If it wont let you buy, it means you're not qualified to get that deal.
Experticity is where I buy everything I can now. Its amazing. All my Eotech, DD, Vortex, NF have all come from that sight. Saved me a TON. Contact their customer service if you think you should be able to buy and can't.
It will be hard to beat Experticity for NF, DD, Vortex. I actually feel bad for people buying DD uppers for what they are buying them for
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Mil(Army) and Firefighter
View Quote
I’m also under the Army affiliation; however, I don’t have acces to the NF program. I’m interested because someone mentioned it’s cheaper then going direct to NF.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
The cheap EoTechs are at Gun Pro Deals.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#16]
You guys need to email/call Experticity customer service. Eotech, NF, Daniel Defense, Vortex are all cheapest ordering through expert voice.
I literally only buy through expertvoice now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The cheap EoTechs are at Gun Pro Deals.
View Quote
Eotech is WAY cheaper on Expertvoice, and free shipping direct from Eotech. I feel bad how much I've been ripped off in the past.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Eotech is WAY cheaper on Expertvoice, and free shipping direct from Eotech. I feel bad how much I've been ripped off in the past.
View Quote
Way cheaper? I have my doubts.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Aim point has good deals on it. I’ve gotten 40% off yeti stuff too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, I went on gunprodeal website and did the email thing for price, and Expertvoice is over $100 cheaper on the EXPS, XPS, and G33.
Expertvoice is in the $300 range for most Eotechs delivered.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I’m also under the Army affiliation; however, I don’t have acces to the NF program. I’m interested because someone mentioned it’s cheaper then going direct to NF.
View Quote
I just checked, I’m also NRA Patriot Life Member.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s way cheaper. Over $100 cheaper for an EXPS3.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It’s way cheaper. Over $100 cheaper for an EXPS3.
View Quote
My apologies, I'm going to need to look into this. Any sign up fees or requirements?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My apologies, I'm going to need to look into this. Any sign up fees or requirements?
View Quote
Mil, Leo, ems, or industry employee discount mostly. Lots of people can sign up through different organizations, but not all organizations get the same discount or can get the same stuff. The “gun stuff” is usually a harder one to get. I work industry retail for my discount. Membership isn’t open and does usually require you to be a part of a qualifying organization like a lot of other deep discount programs like glock blue label and vortex military discounts.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#25]
The mil price on the NXS 1-8 makes it pretty unbeatable.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You guys need to email/call Experticity customer service. Eotech, NF, Daniel Defense, Vortex are all cheapest ordering through expert voice.
I literally only buy through expertvoice now.
View Quote
I sent an email. Are you under the Army affiliation also?
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#27]
If you want a 1-4, there have been some pretty decent sales running:  https://www.eurooptic.com/nightforce-nxs-1-4x24-25-moa-fc-3g-c451.aspx

I haven't seen the 1-8s on sale anywhere but as used items in the EE.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#28]
I am not Mil/LE but my stepdad is/was both. I'm trying to pick out a scope for him and just recently realized he could get a military discount. I was wondering if I should have him send in his DD214 (or whatever credentials they require) to ExpertVoice, Eurooptics, or both? I just need to keep it to a minimum of hoop jumping for him. He is the type that would just go down to Cabela's and pay 45% more even though I just told him exactly how he could save a good chunk of money. He just doesn't want to deal with the internet or making phone calls to 'save a few bucks'.

Mainly looking at Nightforce, Vortex and Leupold.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 2:46:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I am not Mil/LE but my stepdad is/was both. I'm trying to pick out a scope for him and just recently realized he could get a military discount. I was wondering if I should have him send in his DD214 (or whatever credentials they require) to ExpertVoice, Eurooptics, or both? I just need to keep it to a minimum of hoop jumping for him. He is the type that would just go down to Cabela's and pay 45% more even though I just told him exactly how he could save a good chunk of money. He just doesn't want to deal with the internet or making phone calls to 'save a few bucks'.

Mainly looking at Nightforce, Vortex and Leupold.
View Quote
I believe you can buy directly from Nightforce and Vortex (maybe Leupold? Don't keep up with them.) with a MIL discount if you call or email them and they will verify. I hear it's a deep discount.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#30]
It's either 40% or 45%, I cant recall which.

ETA - one scope per year.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's either 40% or 45%, I cant recall which.

ETA - one scope per year.
View Quote
Used to be 15%. I've never seen Nightforce on ExpertVoice.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd never heard of ExpertVoice before this thread, I just joined up.
Some deals are impressive. I've found other deals can be beaten by using google to search for the item.
For example, Expert Voice had a Burris scope set which included a 108 variable scope with a mount and a Burris Fast Fire 3 mounted on the scope for about $848 if I recall correctly. Google searching it found the same set up for almost $160 less at Natchez Shooter Supply.  I'm only on the LE side of it for now, (and Nightforce is not available for me), but I've submitted a redacted DD214 to see if that opens anything else up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'd never heard of ExpertVoice before this thread, I just joined up.
Some deals are impressive. I've found other deals can be beaten by using google to search for the item.
For example, Expert Voice had a Burris scope set which included a 108 variable scope with a mount and a Burris Fast Fire 3 mounted on the scope for about $848 if I recall correctly. Google searching it found the same set up for almost $160 less at Natchez Shooter Supply.  I'm only on the LE side of it for now, (and Nightforce is not available for me), but I've submitted a redacted DD214 to see if that opens anything else up.
View Quote
I've got MIL and LE access, but no Nightforce.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Except Aimpoint. You take their educational videos and get NOTHING! Cock bags.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 2:09:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Can confirm that Nightforce is on Expertvoice with the right certs to open access to the tests, it's a nice discount over most MAP pricing. Not comfortable posting exact specifications of how much off since it specifically says not to.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Can confirm that Nightforce is on Expertvoice with the right certs to open access to the tests, it's a nice discount over most MAP pricing. Not comfortable posting exact specifications of how much off since it specifically says not to.
View Quote
I'm LE and Nightforce is not available for me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm LE and Nightforce is not available for me.
View Quote
I’m not LE or MIL, I’m just saying the NF does have a discount through expert voice if you have the right credentials which doesn’t seem to be LE or MIL. I was under the impression that NF offered a discount directly to LE and MIL much like Vortex, but somebody else would have to verify that.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I’m not LE or MIL, I’m just saying the NF does have a discount through expert voice if you have the right credentials which doesn’t seem to be LE or MIL. I was under the impression that NF offered a discount directly to LE and MIL much like Vortex, but somebody else would have to verify that.
View Quote
They do, the email contact is on their webpage like I said earlier.

It is nice too, it is even open for vets and retirees.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Industry pro?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Except Aimpoint. You take their educational videos and get NOTHING! Cock bags.
View Quote
They had discounts on there at one point.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Perfect, thanks for confirming again.

Quoted:
Industry pro?
Yes, something like that.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:31:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've got LE and Mil certs and not seeing Nightforce on Expertvoice. What certs do you have?

ETA - did not see the exchange above when I posted. Disregard.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I believe you can buy directly from Nightforce and Vortex (maybe Leupold? Don't keep up with them.) with a MIL discount if you call or email them and they will verify. I hear it's a deep discount.
View Quote
Leupold's military pricing is ridiculous.  I don't have Nightforce on my expertvoice (i remember when it was still Promotive ) but eotech, aimpoint, vortex and a few others are.

I have a friend who keeps pestering me to buy stuff for him and it's getting annoying (cause Leupold has halted the program for a few months in the past after catching some people doing that).
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Still do, but I guess they don't want to play nice with LEO/MIL on ExpertVoice.

Quoted:

Leupold's military pricing is ridiculous.
Not sure if that means a huge discount or no discount. I don't qualify and they aren't on ExpertVoice.
Their MSRP has a lot of padding built in for a substantial discount IMO...

Quoted:

I have a friend who keeps pestering me to buy stuff for him and it's getting annoying (cause Leupold has halted the program for a few months in the past after catching some people doing that).
That sucks, and is the reason why I am playing by the rules for ExpertVoice.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m registered as LE on expertvoice. Vortex is open for me but not Nightforce. Any tips on getting that open to me?
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Sport optics honors Vortex discount and usually don’t charge tax or shipping compared to ExperVoice which does if I recall.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I’m registered as LE on expertvoice. Vortex is open for me but not Nightforce. Any tips on getting that open to me?
View Quote
Honestly, contacting NF directly for the discount would probably be best. I understand it’s pretty much the same.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 1:19:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sport optics honors Vortex discount and usually don’t charge tax or shipping compared to ExperVoice which does if I recall.
View Quote
Often (but not always) shipping and tax.  I have found a few items that ended up being cheaper at vendors with their MIL/LE pricing, since they had free shipping and no tax.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top