Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2016 7:38:05 PM EDT
Especially compared to the PA Micro Dots?

Thanks,

Dan
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw one in a gun shop in ND.

It looked very nice.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
i own a Holosun 403G and i have played with a few Romeo's.  my observation is that they (Holosun, PA and Sig) are probably made exactly the same with a lot of the same features.  but Sig has better mounts, better body and better warranty, hence the higher price.

i want a Romeo, but i might pick it up used.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#3]
According to the Sig web site:

Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.  

All that bullshit doesn't need to be said.  If the optic is worth its salt, it'll prove itself over time.  I'm only interested in durability, reliability, battery life, quality and perhaps some unique features that sets it apart from its competitors.  

That said, Chinese made RDS from reputable manufactures have proven to be very reliable overall, so I don't see this being any different.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. I figured it was a kissing cousin of the Holosun. I can get one through the Govx site fairly cheap so I'll give it a go and see how it does.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to the Sig web site:

Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.  

All that bullshit doesn't need to be said.  If the optic is worth its salt, it'll prove itself over time.  I'm only interested in durability, reliability, battery life, quality and perhaps some unique features that sets it apart from its competitors.  
View Quote

WTH?  Haha. Straight out of a Dynamic Pie video.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top