Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 4:59:11 PM EDT
What's the difference between the diff generations?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
They're all garbage. Pass on them and look for a better quality optic. Check the precision rifle section for some good guidance.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:22:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately I have 2 hand-me-downs. A fixed 6x which is from what i read, the one with the most problems and a variable 56mm..

Didn't read anything about them until lastnight.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:43:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately I have 2 hand-me-downs. A fixed 6x which is from what a read, the one with the most problems and a variable 56mm..

Didn't read anything about them until lastnight.

View Quote

The internal level is cool but the scopes aren't the best quality. They will work until they don't anymore.

It all depends on what you are going to use them for.  The bigger ones were mildot or calibrated for .308
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:51:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The variable is on a savage FP 308 and I was planning on moving the 6x onto a LR8 when it comes in.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top