BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2013 5:26:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully the price will come down to civvy prices.
Link Posted: 5/6/2013 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#2]
if the reticle is not very bright...kind of defeats the purpose of 1X
Link Posted: 5/6/2013 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Trijicon has finally jumped the shark
Link Posted: 5/12/2013 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Can anyone who has actually looked through one of these tell us if/how it is better than a Swaro Z6i 1-6x24 BRT-I?
Link Posted: 5/12/2013 4:45:56 PM EDT
[#5]
well for one thing i read that the battery is AA and that it will last for 600 hours and daylight visible.. thats pretty freakin good for a  variable scope... better than any other scope on the market by a long shot... but I haven't looked through one yet... so
Link Posted: 5/12/2013 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can anyone who has actually looked through one of these tell us if/how it is better than a Swaro Z6i 1-6x24 BRT-I?

No question, get the Z6i. The Z6i has remarkably clear glass with a daylight illuminated dot and BDC.   The only reason you'd pick the Trijicon is if you needed a FFP scope reticule for ranging and the hardened scope body.
Link Posted: 5/12/2013 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've been eyeing the 1-4x and 1-6x SWFA SS HD FFP scopes, due to their very acceptable price-point.

Any input on how the VCOG compares to the SWFA scopes?

Thanks,

SNS
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 5:39:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
MSRP of VCOG is $2,270.00
I'm not interested at that price.  We'll see what street price will be.

If you are willing to spend that kind of money, I'd say look at the US Optics SR-8C.
The SR-8C has 1-8x magnification, FFP Mil ranging reticle, and SFP red dot.

At that price I'm looking for a Elcan Spectre.

Same here.

Trijicon shit the bed on this one.

Nice thoughtful answer

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 3:27:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I am new to this, so excuse some of my ignorance.  I thought the base is a built-in with the Vcog?  Thought I read that on their website,  if that's the case you wouldn't be able to switch out mounts.  I was looking at this scope but decided against it.  I have a Leupold MK6 1-6 with a CMR-W with FFP on order,it is slightly more than the Vcog but I really like Leupold's recticle better.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am new to this, so excuse some of my ignorance.  I thought the base is a built-in with the Vcog?  Thought I read that on their website,  if that's the case you wouldn't be able to switch out mounts.  I was looking at this scope but decided against it.  I have a Leupold MK6 1-6 with a CMR-W with FFP on order,it is slightly more than the Vcog but I really like Leupold's recticle better.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top