Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2013 1:56:43 AM EDT
I recently picked up a windham ar15 and would like to purchase some optics. I have mag pull flip up sights now. I like the idea of combo sights such as a scope for magnification and a reflex red dot for qa.I would like to use for hunting varmint as well as self defense.quick mounts intersest me also, on and off while still holding zero. looking for suggestions.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:22:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Budget?

When you say scope, do you mean magnifier or are you talking about piggy-backing a small RDS on top of a 1-4X (or something similar?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]
willing to spend enough to have a decent setup., i am unfamiliar with magnifiers. this is new to me, most of my hunting rifles I use like a 3-9 scope luepold, nikon,etc. I like the magnification of the scope for shot placement in hunting but thats why I wanted to add a refex site for qa.I see many red dots will get out in distance, but I can only see so much at greater ranges. thats why Im looking for suggestions
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
i was thinking burris pepr mount, fast fire 111 red dot, and maybe bushnell 6500 or burris scope.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top