Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 7:52:00 AM EDT
i just got a new le6920 and noticed today i can take the rear sight peice and wobble it or turn it should there be play in it? i know its adjustable so it should be able to move but its like you can twist it so its not center to the cary handle to the right or left. thanks.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:58:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen some like that when they came thru our shop...not sure as to why they are "canted" as I call it but they sure are.  I am sure it will affect zeroing the rifle, but it's more reason to get a good BUIS or a scope/red dot.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#2]
NORMAL and the nature of the A2 sight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#3]
ok good to know its normal. i figured it might affect acuracy a little but they are just iron sights after all.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Pretty normal.

One of my AR15's has the A2 sight pinned so that it can't get off track while adjusting for elevation.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
NORMAL and the nature of the A2 sight.

This.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Topic Moved
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top