Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 4:57:57 AM EDT
so maybe i shouldnt have said need opinions haha know how those are, but i want to mount a reflex on my ar and cant decide which one. i prefer single dot low moa size, flip to side, holds zero well and cowitness with sights. standards sight with cut carryhandle on flat top upper is what i have. and is there a magnifier that wouldnt line up too or is the rear sight going to cause an issue since its not flip down? price is an issue i dont want to spend over $100 unless its just flawless. so theres my parameters thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:18:43 AM EDT
[#1]
In your price range, you will be very limited.  Primary Arms makes quality red dot sights that will work with your budget.  Did I understand you right, that you want the red dot sight to flip to the side or are you wanting a flip to side magnifier in addition to the red dot sight?  You can get the RDS and a fts magnifier from PA but you'll be in the $200 range.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#2]
yes i would like a fts magnifier with the reflex if it would fit with the chopped carry handle buis. if pa's got them both for $200 thats perfect ill check em out
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
You might run out of rail space with the rear sight.  Perhaps a cantilever mount for the red dot might provide enough room for all three.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top