Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 5:33:29 PM EDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/Aimpoint-M68-red-dot-sight-/220665163900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3360ab307c

please help me verify if this could be fake or just highly used
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm... I'm no expert but it looks like it came from the military judging from that much wear along with the "A27" on the top. Most likely its broken and got scrapped or its stolen.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm about 90% sure that it is legit, I'm also about 99% sure that if so, it is stolen government property. It still has the paint pen markings on the top of the ring and everything.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The guy has zero feedback, and it looks like one user has "bumped" the price 4 times in a row with no bids between him (2 other bids though).

Definitely looks like a US military M68, I would steer clear from it. You know what they say, "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is"
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah, that is a ex .Mil optic, no doubt. I like the add, "May show signs of wear"  no shit.. that is a beat to fuck Iraqi of Afghani bring back.
I would pass on one that beat if it were me for that price.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]
that's definitely a .mil optic, no doubt about it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:33:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Like others have stated, looks like a bring back, no telling where this guy got it, but a seller with no feedback selling 2 of these sounds a little shady to me.
I would walk away.
Plenty of deals in the EE from sellers with legit feedback.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top