Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 6:57:25 PM EDT
I'm looking for some help here fellas.  I picked up a used aimpoint 3X magnifier, however I have been looking at pics and I didnt come with those rubber eye rings that go around the eye portion (diameter) of the scope.  So does anyone know where I can pick some of these up.  I tried the industry forum of SWFA but there's not much traffic over there.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks   V/R
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC they use regular Aimpoint flip up caps.

Here is a link to one on SWFA's site:

http://swfa.com/Aimpoint-Lenscover-P4635.aspx

It says "all Aimpoint Sights" but I would check with them to make sure it will work on the 3X magnifier, although judging by pics, the 3X magnifiers rear lens cover portion looks the same as the reflex sights.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  As I was looking at the site, I also noticed the  rubber eye cups, would these work as well?     Thanks
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  As I was looking at the site, I also noticed the  rubber eye cups, would these work as well?     Thanks

the rubber eye cup is I guess just a little protector thing. If the 3X magnifier and the Aimpoint Comp series do indeed have identical back parts, then it should work as well.

Like I said, just shoot the guys at SWFA an email, and they should get back to ya.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help.  Take care  V/R
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top