Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 9:08:13 AM EDT
Hi, I have searched and searched and have not found what i want. Im looking for a way to mount 2 picatinny rails together. Im sure it can be made although i do not know anyone who can. So if none of you guys have seen what im looking for, do any of you know who could make it. i basicly want a gender changer. I want to connect two items with picatinny rails together. thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
A better description or illustration would probably help, were you looking to do, back to back, side to side..... More info would probably yield more answers
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, maybe this will help. I put it together quickly. Im not to good with photoshop. but basicly that is what i want.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Nightcrawler7/306-2dd.jpg
it can connect 2 picatinny rails together. I dont think such a thing exists at least i have not found one. but its something that could be made. my vision is a little different than that. it can have 1 or 2 screws. if 1 then it would be more in the middle and would allow for one whole side to come off. if 2 then it would need a thicker mid-section or a screw on each side.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#3]
does anyone know a someone that might could make what im looking for?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top