Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 8:39:08 PM EDT
I don't remember the details.  I just remember the thread with pics of it with updates for what seemed like 2 years.  Seemed like tons of people wanted it.  I don't want one I just remembered it for some reason.  I remember a member here who got to test it kept telling everyone to wait just a bit longer, and then I guess it never happened.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I don't remember the details.  I just remember the thread with pics of it with updates for what seemed like 2 years.  Seemed like tons of people wanted it.  I don't want one I just remembered it for some reason.  I remember a member here who got to test it kept telling everyone to wait just a bit longer, and then I guess it never happened.

Did an Archive search and this is what I found:
Tube Diameter: 1"
Weight: 13.5oz
Length: ~ 10 in
FOV on 1X ~ 95 feet
FOV on 4X ~ 25 feet
Dot size ~ 3 MOA at 100yds on 4x
Range of adjustment: ~ 90 MOA
Eye relief on 1X: ~3.5 in
Eye relief on 4X: ~3.0 in

Hummm. sounds a lot like a 1" diameter version of the Millet DMS, doesn't it?

I would say to eat the 1.5" +/- in length and 5 +/- ounces in weight and buy the Millet DMS, as it actually is being made and sold.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not in the market for a scope.  I just thought about it when reading the DMS thread.  I just remembered it and wondered if it ever happened or not.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top