Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2007 4:06:32 PM EDT
I bought the LT104 for my burris 1.75-5 variable.  I can't use my nose to charging handle position while mainting the full view.  What model should I have bought, or is this normal?

Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The mount won't be suitable for all scopes and folks.

That is the tricky part.  You have to know the measurements of scope and mount.  Also need to know your approximate eye relief.

Can you post a photo?????
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
most people who shoot nose to charging handle use the SPR-E LT-139, it moves the scope a little further forward than the mount you have.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I might be a buyer on your LT104 if you wind up needing to sell it please let me know. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Larue will usually take it back in exchange,  their return policy is no questions asked.

Just give them a call they should exchange it for you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:56:18 AM EDT
[#5]
If you return it you might get another hat....
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top