Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 6:57:23 PM EDT
Good evening forum members I need help in picking out a new Eotech holographic sight. If anyone can help me with what to look for what I may need and why.  Also where to buy for the best price?

Thanks Jay
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Good evening forum members I need help in picking out a new Eotech holographic sight. If anyone can help me with what to look for what I may need and why.  Also where to buy for the best price?

Thanks Jay

The first thing I would suggest looking for in all honesty is the SEARCH button.  Type in ONLY the word EOTech, select AR15 community and change the drop-down box to the max time you can search.  

I got 72 results by doing that.  Of course not all of them pertain to your questions, but you can easily pick out the ones that do by their titles.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked the 552F because eventualy ill have night vision,its a wider field of view,the holograph image can only be seen on the operator side,AA batteries common anywhere,I think its biggest asset is the field of view especialy with both eyes open compared the tube of an aimpoint.Thats why I chose this model and this sight over aimpoint.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:14:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks everyone for the info!  my next question is what is the differance with the 552A and 552D?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#5]
The revision F has the latest electronics, higher brightness setting, the reticle is slightly sharper and the battery life is much longer than the previous revisions.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top