Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2007 10:51:37 AM EDT
I am now a lifetime customer of LaRue Tactical.  This is company is second to none to none when it comes to product, customer service, shipping, you name it they are one quality class act establishment.

I went online to the LaRue website and ordered an LT105 Compact ACOG mount.  As soon as I clicked the order button a printable invoice came up with confirmation number.  Then I receive an email confirmation and today just before lunch I receive an email confirming shipment.

I get back from lunch and on my desk is a package with not only my mount, but a LaRue cap and a "Dillo" field survival device.

And I only spent a little over a hundred bucks.  I have order close to a thousand dollars of mechandise from other companies and hardly received a thank you.

Kudos to LaRue Tactical, a good old fashioned Texas company!

Charles N. Lambrecht
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 11:07:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they are awesome. We'd still like larger copies of that wonderful poster of yours though, Mark
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah well my service was better than your's!    I actually place my second order with LaRue today.  I had to get my mount for my Leupold CQ/T.  Can't wait!

Daryn
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, can you make that poster bigger?  If I am going to piss off my wife anyways with a poster like that I might as well have it as large as I can get it for over my reloading bench!

Daryn
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
+1

I have a few DD rails and a DD lite rail.Well I have takin a turn this time on my new build and put on a Larue 9.0 with the low profile gas block.

After looking at both the DD and the Larue side by side there is no camparison.I think the Larue has alot better finish and def. the machine work on them is top notch!It just fits perfect.The locking system on it is better than any of my DD rails.Now don't get me wrong I like my DD and never had a problem.But the Larue is all out a better rail IMO.

I was also using a ARMS mount for my ACOG and what I hated was that I needed to rezero each time I took it off.It just doen't close tight on the rail.So I put on a Larue ACOG mount and I was amazed! It fits awsome.It is super tight.I was very impressed on the locking system on it.All my fustrations from rezeroing is gone,and now I'm pleased to have a $900 ACOG that I can just take out of the case and fire it with out spending the 1st 30 min rezeroing.

So I will have to say +100% for Larue!! And their customer service is far better than anyone I have ever delt with!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard NOTHING but great stuff about these folks!  

I'm saving for a decent optic (I.O.R. Bucaresti), when I get one I'll get the mount from LaRue for sure.  Not to hijack, but what mount do I need so I can clear a Troy BUIS?  I'm guessing the SPR 1.5 (LT158) OR SPR-E (LT104)??

Thanks!
Fearless
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#7]
BIG + 1 on the both poster.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't wait for my new dillo, i ordered just that because i'm having troubles finding my old one.  Dillos rock :)
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I got 2 dillos now!
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I got 2 dillos now!

I really got to start using the LaRue website. I have a 9.0 forearm, 2 m68 CCO mounts, an SPR 1.5 mount, ACOG mount, bipod mount, and a BUIS and have zero Dillos or hats.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I've heard NOTHING but great stuff about these folks!  

I'm saving for a decent optic (I.O.R. Bucaresti), when I get one I'll get the mount from LaRue for sure.  Not to hijack, but what mount do I need so I can clear a Troy BUIS?  I'm guessing the SPR 1.5 (LT158) OR SPR-E (LT104)??

Thanks!
Fearless

They both will work... but I must say that the 1.93 is the way to go....
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#12]
UPDATE...

I went home at lunch today and took the TA60 mount off of my ACOG, took the LaRue LT105 out of it's little plastic bag, took the hex head screw (provided by LaRue), put a drop of blue Loktite (also provided by LaRue) on the threads and tightened up with an allen wrench (also provided by LaRue), put the assembled scope and mount on my flatop and closed the quick release.  The release started to engage the rail at about 45 degrees which is exactly where LaRue said it should begin to engage if it doesn't you adjust it using a little wrench (again provided by LaRue).  The mount locked on tight and I'm ready to go.
This all took about 10 minutes total.
Thanks again to the crew at LaRue for making this a no brainer.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Larue is top notch.  They are the only company I buy mounts from.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#14]
2 months ago it was a LaRue flashlight mount.  Last week I ordered the mount for the Leupold CQ/T.  Now today, I ordered from LaRue their 12" railed handguard, a Magpul precision stock, Tangodown grip, and handguard rails.  

When I get my tax return in two weeks I will order an Eotech 522 and its LaRue mount.  And to think I had never heard of this Texas company 9 weeks ago.  I guess I will be getting more dillos in my family.

Daryn
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top