Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 7:18:02 AM EDT
Hey all,

Just picked up an ML2.  Currently have a LMT BUIS, and wondering which mount I should get.  Down between the ARMS M68 w/ spacer or a Larue Cantilever or QD.

Leaning towards the Larues, and just want to check with fellas who may have this sort of setup.

How does they cowitness - irons in bottom 1/3?

Thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:21:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Larue!!!

It doesnt get any better, all things considered. Superior product, Superior customer service.

And yes, with the straight or cantilever LaRue mount your irons will be in the lower 1/3.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Nick - so Larue it is, much appreciated!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#3]
A little motivation for ya:

Just to be clear before others chime in, ARMS makes a good product, but I have owned both and the latest mounts from LaRue with the locking lever are well worth the extra $10-$20 that they ask, and have NO equal no matter how much you pay! If you have a hard time finding one in-stock on the boards, just call LaRue direct and they will hook you up! Great people to deal with.

Make sure to get the latest version with the locking lever!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#4]
No further motivation needed, nice rig!

Just ordered the updated locking lever model from GTS - the free shipping was the cincher  Keep reading on the customer service rep of Larue, and despite the thought I'd probably never need it - it's nice to see.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]
WhooHoo!  - As expected, perfect 1/3 cowitness, and solid as a rock!

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top