Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:16:30 PM EDT
finally got the whole package together, i get home to find that i left all the paperwork for the aimpoint at the store.
    any suggestions to mounting the M3 to the Larue #150  and locating the setup on a 6920?
i got the ARMS #40L buis,....some pics of a similar set would really help too.
    Should i get experienced help to get it set up and sighted?
also, would i be happier in the long run if i traded the #150 for the cantalever mount?, say if ever i wanted a magnifier?...i hate it when i need help with stuff.   i'm usually the guy who can fix anything, anytime, anywhere!   thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#1]
since i am really new to this stuff, another question i have found is..the Arms buis, the 40L seems to be taller than my original rear sight,...question, is the 40L SP shorter and the same as the standard height of the 6920 sights?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#2]
nevermind, sorry about the nonsence questions, i like the arms mount but i'll turn the arpetures around, and trade the larue 150 for a cantilever...then i'll get help with the set up tommorow....i cant wait!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#3]
well, its done! i traded the mounts and got the cant mount. its all on the gun and ready to fine tune,..i'll start by leaving the sight off and truing the buis, then work with the red dot, make sence?thanks
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks! i'll getg a pic up later today, i went to an indoor range yesterday, fired off about 500 rds, one question i have is, elevation, is there an adjustment on the buis other than windage?..and then to sum it up..i really like tyhe aimpoint, once dialed in it was all she wrote!    then my son and I rented the MP5  i let him go first, a few singles , then three burst, he empyied the stick and i took it for a spin, first three burst then full auto, besides bumping my ak's, this was my first time
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top