Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 2:12:57 PM EDT
Does anybody know if SWFA has any of the super sniper scopes in stock. I was going to order one, but want to make sure they have them in  stock.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]
why not call them?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
why not call them?

+1
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That would be to logical.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does anybody know if SWFA has any of the super sniper scopes in stock. I was going to order one, but want to make sure they have them in  stock.

They have 87 in stock.

Did you consider asking SWFA?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hr

Did you consider asking SWFA?

This has already been covered.  That would be LOGICAL (note all caps entry here -- I'm from Arizona hus
Seriously -- was just a recipient of the SWFA SS group buy and I can tell you they have been fabulous, shipping us all kinds of goodies (two hats now!).  They are also trained in dealing with difficult people on the phone (reference again the group buy).  Call them!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I did call them, they are closed right now for business.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I put an order in for a 16x42 last week and was told that those and 10x42 would be back in stock and ready for shipment of 4-17. They did mention that they had 20x42's in stock. Hope that helps.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top