Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 4:40:01 PM EDT
There really wasn't a whole lot of decent info anywhere on the IOR ring height. Best info I found was from a dealer's post here on AR15.com, but it wasn't clear on a few details. So, since I bought a pair of these rings - I know the exact heights, so I thought I'd share them with everyone else.

These are all-steel, 30mm rings made by IOR. These are the hollowed out ones (some are solid), and they are the ones labeled "HIGH"...

Here are the measurements I got with a pair of calipers. The measurement to the middle of the scope is the best I could do...I seriously doubt that measurement is off more than a hundreth max. The other measurement is from the bottom of the scope. Both begin at the bottom of the ring base where the rings would contact the TOP of the flattop. Not from the bottom of the "hooks" that grip the rail. Picture says it all. NOTE: These rings are not split in the middle. They are split like 60% of the way up, so they are not halves. Pic says it all.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#1]
How much coin? That's about the height I am looking for.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#2]
SWFA has them for $99. I got them for less because I bought an IOR scope from USAoptics.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top