Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 12:10:43 PM EDT
Hi All...

I have a Bushmaster M4A3 and I just ordered an EOTech and an ARMs 40LSP.  I originally wanted a Troy, but then I saw the cant issue, which seems to be resolved.  So now I am trying to decide if I should stick with the ARMs or change the order to a Troy.

I see the Troy is lower when folded and has a smaller adjustment knob.  Other people swear by the ARMs 40LSP, which seems to have a spring loaded deployment mechanism, so you just push a button to deploy it.

Can anyone offer me some info to help me decide?  I know the Troy is a bit more expensive.  Also, I'm not taking my M4 into battle.  Its a toy for me, but I do like cool toys.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi All...

I have a Bushmaster M4A3 and I just ordered an EOTech and an ARMs 40LSP.  I originally wanted a Troy, but then I saw the cant issue, which seems to be resolved.  So now I am trying to decide if I should stick with the ARMs or change the order to a Troy.

I see the Troy is lower when folded and has a smaller adjustment knob.  Other people swear by the ARMs 40LSP, which seems to have a spring loaded deployment mechanism, so you just push a button to deploy it.

Can anyone offer me some info to help me decide?  I know the Troy is a bit more expensive.  Also, I'm not taking my M4 into battle.  Its a toy for me, but I do like cool toys.

Thanks!

Dude - you will drive yourself BROKE and NUTS worrying about things like this...  TRUST me, I know

ARMS is good stuff.  I have a #40 and will probably go with the 40L next time I need another folding BUIS.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
both are great buis'

i prefer the troy
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
haha you are in the same boat I was 3 weeks ago. Flip a coin they are both kick ass.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Chill dude. You have an EoTech. In order for that to go tits up, you would have to have done some really fucked up shit. Then, and only then you flip up your BUIS and carry on. Or you pack up your rifle and head home to get your EoTech sent back for warrenty work. Don't sweat it.
It is a BACK UP SIGHT, take the $50 difference and buy some extra ammo and have fun.

SCOUTS OUT
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top