Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 9:30:52 PM EDT
The one that slopes down over the forearm for co-witnessing...who sells one? I been looking everywhere
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The one that slopes down over the forearm for co-witnessing...who sells one? I been looking everywhere

www.armsmounts.com/catalog.php?action=124&item_id=41
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.armsmounts.com/catalog.php?action=124&item_id=41

Ahh thanks. Sheeeesh thats expensive
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:22:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:49:48 AM EDT
[#4]
p.r.i. also offers one
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:56:54 AM EDT
[#5]

ARMS #39A2 mount shown above.

In addition to the PRI mentioned above, Bushmaster sells the Bennie-Cooley adjustable, but the one above was my choice (back when I used to own an A2 type uppered rifle).

And yep they don't give'em away.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:56:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What optics are you looking to mount on it?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=1482

In addition to the PRI mentioned above, Bushmaster sells the Bennie-Cooley adjustable, but the one above was my choice (back when I used to own an A2 type uppered rifle).

Mike

What made you choose the ARMS? I seen that Aimpoint sells the gooseneck mount and the mount for the Aimpoint itself to the gooseneck for $135. THe ARMS itself it that price, any reason?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What optics are you looking to mount on it?

[whisper] a cheap red dot [/whisper]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:37:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=1482

Mike

What made you choose the ARMS? I seen that Aimpoint sells the gooseneck mount and the mount for the Aimpoint itself to the gooseneck for $135. THe ARMS itself it that price, any reason?

At the time, (several years back long before LaRue products and 1/7 twist barrels became so popular) I wanted the best mounting platform for my old A2 AR15.

This was the best option IMO.

Mike
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top