Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:46:41 AM EDT
Is there a mount where one can mount a compact ACOG (M16 handle mount) to a flat top M4 seriers?
I have tried searching here and google with no luck.
TANKS!

SCOUTS OUT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Larue mount here:  www.laruetactical.com/marketplace/servlet/Marketplaces?webEvent(ProductDetailAddPage,loadProduct)&productID=1861&scrollTop=640

BTW, since when does a 19K say "Scouts out" vice "Death before dismount?"
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, when big army sez...hand over the keys to your tanks, you boys is gonn'a be scouts.
Right after that, Death before dismount becomes verboten and SCOUTS OUT takes over.
If I could change my screen name, I would, I don't know if I can or not.

SCOUTS OUT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
By the way, would this mount be as stable as the dedicated Compact ACOG with the scope mount option.?

SCOUTS OUT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure someone who owns one will chime in.  I don't have a flattop so I use my compact acog on my carry handle.  I have never heard anyone say anything bad about the stability of the Larue mount though.  They are very well made stuff.  

Sorry to hear about your tanks - transformation is painful, but a necessary evil I guess...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Trijicon makes one. Try SWFA, mine was $80.00 or so. I currently have mine mounted on the carry handle. I drilled a hole where I wanted it further back from the existing hole. Mine is a 3.5X with cross hairs. Now I use irons for 250 yards and under and only have to raise my head an inch to have the scope. Works for me.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top