Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 4:26:33 PM EDT
I have the opportunity to by a Leupold VX-II 1-4x20mm for $250 NIB. I may mount it on my AR, but I could also use it on my turkey gun (Mossberg 835 ultimag). So what do you gurus think? Is it a good deal? The quoted MSRP I think is around $429 or $439.

I looked through it quite a few times and everything seemed bright. Target acquisition on 1x was not nearly as bad as I though it would be (i.e. compared to aimpoint....of course the eothingy is the stud in this department). The Leupold guarantee SEEMS rock solid and the scope is pretty impressive. The ONE hang up is that it is non-illuminated, but like I said, it would be both for the AR and the turkey gun.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top