Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 11:30:12 AM EDT
Hi fellows!

Get a RRA 16" Middy, 5.56 chamber, chromed bore and chamber, flattop, 6 pos stock, RRA trigegr hopefully soon ...

I´m sure, I want to try different sights.

At the moment should I:

get a removable carry handle ( to have it lying around later )?

get an Eotech with AA batteriesfrom the beginning, which I am sure will anyway be the future?

get a FOLDING buis for the Eotech, if I add a scope, too? ( Troy, ARMS 40L, Wilson Combat? ) I WANT TO HAVE THE CQB APERTURE UP FIRST! - IFSHTF! )

get a FIXED STANDING BUIS ( LaRue, YHM, ??? ) and cowitness in the lower third with the Eotech?

Which riser would YOU recommend for the Eotech, which I want for the scope, too, to protect the Alu rails? ( and I want to use regular, not exotic high, rings for the scope ( Zeiss 6x42 ( already there ), or something bigger in magnification ).

I want to use the BUIS ( folding or fixed! ) to serve as a primary sight for some time ( and instruction of my son, too )!

???

Any help appreciated!

H

edited to add more precise questions
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
search
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the BUIS tacked thread at the top.  Lots of good info in there.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a RRA dominator mount, or if you still have yet to purchase your rifle get the UTE2 upper reciever.

Jake
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
You will have the most versatility and use if you get a Troy folding rear.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top