AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 4:02:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:35:25 AM EDT
[#1]
A red X?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
How many times are you gonna post the same pic? Especially when it has been posted a million times before?

You have two seperate threads going now with the same pic
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, if he can post a pic that's already been posted a million times before, then I can too:
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't that the new EOtech reticle?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:44:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I KNOW FOR A FACT he's too new to use the search function, so he must have stumbled upon this himself.  How silly could he be to think we've NEVER stumbled upon it ourselves?  

Did you find this on your clan's homepage and want to make fun of us a little?  

Is this the picture of the asian kid with the birdcage hanging or the REAL AR15 with REAL accessories, just gobs of them?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Its the pic Brouahaha and I took of my rifle with 3 different members ACOGs and Aimpoints on the SPR upper.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to try and let this one die.  No offense if I no longer pay attention and respond...

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top