Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2005 4:33:58 AM EDT
What can Y'all tell me about these carry handles?  Do they generally work well?  How rugged are they?  Whats the quality/workmanship like?  

I understand they are meant to work with Aimpoints and not much else.  Is this true?  And if so, how well do they work with the Aimpoints?  I will most likely go with an Aimpoint anyhow so that limitation isn't too much of an issue with me.  

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

-K
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:44:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What can Y'all tell me about these carry handles?  Do they generally work well?  How rugged are they?  Whats the quality/workmanship like?  they are fine, work well for a iron sight. dont see anything about it to call it a carry handle. i look at it a all i see is a heavy, goofy looking iron sight.

I understand they are meant to work with Aimpoints and not much else.  Is this true?  And if so, how well do they work with the Aimpoints?  I will most likely go with an Aimpoint anyhow so that limitation isn't too much of an issue with me.  the only way to have the aimpoint on there and still have function of the irons is with the aimpoint grabber mount in its lowest form. imo they suck. not a solid way to mount the optic. the only optic it is design for is the aimpoint anything else would make a goofy lookin rise.

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

-K

if you dont have one already forget it and use the funds for a regular carryhandle or a good buis.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#2]
If you want A2 type irons I would buy something like the LMT BUIS.  You'll leave yourself open to more posibilities.  

www.adcofirearms.com has them for a good price.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies!  

How heavy are they?

Anyone else?

-K
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top