Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/19/2005 5:07:29 PM EDT
I need replacement batteries for my CompM and Leupold illum. reticle.  I have tried Best Buy, Walmart, Radio Shak, Walgreens, and came up empty.  Where do you guy get yours?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I buy my Aimpoint batteries from Radio  Shack, they always have them when I go there.

Was RS out of stock or did they not sell them?  I would try a different RS because everyone I have been in sells them
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
They weren't out of stock, when the guy input the info from the top of the battery into his computer they came up in stock, but when he went to the shelf he pulled a battery similar in size to a 123 battery...that wont work.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#3]
For 123 batteries the best place to get them is from Brighflashlights here in the Industry section.  He sells Surefire Batteries.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#4]
What about Wal-mart??????
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top