Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 8:14:59 AM EDT
I plan on putting my 1.5x5 MR/T onto a Larue SPR mount. It doesn’t look like my ARMS 40 will fit anymore. I have seen some pics of guys running this scope but never see a mention of a BUIS they are using.

What am I going to need?

Thanks, eagle308us
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Troy BUIS
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#2]
another for the troy
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude I have the same setup and I went with the Troy. If you look there will be enough clearence between the scope with cover and the BUIS.

Order from  Denny at GTS!!  

dcobra23
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Troy under my Leupold 3.5x10-40mm LR/T in a Larue SPR mount and it fits just fine.  I can't say enough about the Troy BUIS.  It's very solid.  I got mine from Denny as well.

If you want to stick with ARMS however, I'm sure that the 40L will fit.

dcobra23, can you post a nice full length side shot of your entire rifle?  I'm thinking about getting an MR/T myself and I'd like to see how it looks in scale on the rifle.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:14:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:00:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks ptaylor!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top