Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 6:23:35 AM EDT
HELLO,
I AM WIATING FOR MY COLT LE6921 TO COME IN AND WANTED TO GET THE ASSORIES OUT OF THE WAY . I AM PRETTY SURE I AM BUYING AIMPOINT M3 IN THE 2MOA. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF MOUNT. I DO KNOW I WANT MY FRONT SITES IN THE BOTTOM  1/3RD. SO DOES THIS LIMIT ME TO THE NUMBER OF MOUNTS? I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SPEND NO MORE THAN 200.00 OR SO ON THE MOUNT.I REALLY AM CONSIDERING THE LARUE MODEL LT129. IS THERE   ANYTHING WRONG WITH SETUP OR IS IT PERSONAL PREFFRENCE? ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
                     THANK YOU
                      CATFISH
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:38:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I finally got a LaRue mount for my Accupoint.  After owning ARMS and just about every other reasonably priced QD style mount, I can see why LaRue is getting the buzz it gets.  

Great mount, IF it's in your budget.  

I have one flat top AR that has a smaller than spec rail...ALL my ARMS stuff is loose on that one, and there's nothing I can do about it.  The LaRue mount let me get good and tight on there.  

I will be replacing some of the cheaper QD mounts I have with LaRue rings as my budget permits.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
well after reading some of other post i am sold on the larue mount. now i just have to wait for them to start production on the LT129.
catfish
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top