Posted: 10/1/2004 10:17:22 AM EDT
Where can i buy some cheap
laser with wever mount
fore grip with weaver
bipod with weaver
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#1]
you get what you pay for.

Personally, I never buy cheap things.  Often I buy inexpensive things, but never cheap.

Oh, and leave the lasers for airsofters and Luke Skywalker.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]
CHEAP QUALITY AR accessories can be found here.  cheapo AR stuff

Please post pics of your rifle when you are done accessorizing it.  I'm sure many of us would love to see it in it's completed form.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#3]
spending all the funds on the gun

the acc will be kinda cheapo untill i get more money to upgrade

and thx for the link
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Good luck finding a "cheap" laser!  Hey, you wouldn't be related to Dr. Evil would you?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#5]
nope not releated why?

I think i might just buy this gun and take the laser and grip off and mount it on a real rail system
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7104377585&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

what do you think
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:50:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
nope not releated why?

It was a joke...you'd have to watch Austin Powers to understand but Dr. Evil claimed he invented a "laser".  Sorry, it's just my dry sense of humor
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:19:15 AM EDT
[#7]
www.cdnninvestments.com
www.tapco.com

Dont hold me responsible if you end up with crap.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:49:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Good luck finding a "cheap" laser! Hey, you wouldn't be related to Dr. Evil would you

i thought you said mr.evil i misread it

it was a good joke
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
nope not releated why?

I think i might just buy this gun and take the laser and grip off and mount it on a real rail system
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7104377585&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

what do you think

No, I would not use that grip or that laser.  You'd be better saving some money and buying later.  That grip looks like lower quality plastic than in a $1.50 squirt gun, and I don't even want to think about the llaser.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#10]
the grip is made out of plastic your right lol im not gunna use the laser to actuly shoot stuff just some thing to miss around with

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7104487750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top