Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 1:33:13 PM EDT
I was looking at this ATN rifle scope for my 300 win mag and was wondering if it could take the beating.  Does anyone have this scope or have experience with ATN optics?  I know it is not a Leupold, Nikon or a Pentax but is it worth the $$?  I have seen this scope on sale for just under $300.  Your thoughts?

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
If  weight isn't an issue  when compared to other scopes, the ATN 4-12x60 would be a fine scope to use on .300 win mag. I believe there is  a BDC cam  for .300 win mag included. The etched reticle will no doubt be impervious to the robust recoil  of the .300 win mag. The big objective lens (awesome light gathering in low light and on bright moon nights), 30mm tube,illuminated range fiding reticle (actually works fairly well), and the "built like a tank" construction will serve you well. There are alot of features on these scopes for the money. They are a  great value in my in my opinion. The only drawback is the weight .
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top