Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2004 5:26:27 AM EDT
I'm looking to get an Aimpoint, but not sure exactly where/how I want to mount it.  Whether it be as far back as possible, over the delta ring, midway up the flattop upper, etc.  What are your opinions on the best place to mount it and with what kind of mount?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
many many options, larue, aimpoint, kac, arms, cgg
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Most seem to like it over the delta ring.  Personally, I like mine on the handguards just in front of the delta ring.  Someone had some pics with them at the end of the HG just behind the FSB.  I've seen them on the tops of carry handles.  There really is no wrong answer.  Figure out where it works best for you and leave it there.

I would recommend cowitnessing with irons if possible.

Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top