Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 9:17:16 PM EDT
Hey guys,

A little while back, I was seeking some opinions about using a Leupold Compact as an alternative to the scarcer and more expensive Trijicon ACOG sight.  After spending some time with the Leupold Compact, I can say that it is a damn good scope.  It's not as rugged as the ACOG, for sure, but it does provide good magnification with a quality sight picture. Anyway, that's just my spiel in case anyone was thinking about the same thing. I posted some text and pics about it here on my amateur website so maybe this will help somebody.

http://www.pnguyen678.com/WebPage_TacStuff.html

Sorry, the website is still a work in progress so ignore all the lorem ipsum text. The EOTech 551 and Hakko TacPoint are also up there now in case anyone else wants to know. I'll put up some ACOG TA31 pics as soon as it comes back from loan.

Have a good workweek guys.  Fall is almost here and college ball is starting back up. Whoohoo!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top