Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 10:53:18 AM EDT
Hey guys.
is it possible to have an Aimpoint and an ACOG zeroed on the same flattop upper and just swap them out depending on the mission?  Is this clear as mudd?

Thanks
Rick
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Certainly, I have an Aimpoint cowitnessing with irons and a Leupold Tactical.  

AImpoint and irons zeroed at 50.  Leupold zeroed at 200.

I interchange them all the time.  Just make sure the rail is marked so you can return the mount to the same position each time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
It's completely possible; thanks to LaRue quick detach mounts. I have an Aimpoint on one mount and an ACOG TA-11 on another. I just swap them at will and they each maintain zero.

Luck,

SD
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's completely possible; thanks to LaRue quick detach mounts. I have an Aimpoint on one mount and an ACOG TA-11 on another. I just swap them at will and they each maintain zero.

Luck,

SD

That's what I was gonna say.  It is possible as long as you stick with a quality mount like LaRue Tactical products.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top