Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 4:23:58 PM EDT
Other than whats on the website, does anyone know anything about these things?
Are they available, in production, any feedback or testing on how they work.

While I'm at it, whats the latest word on the trijicon tri power?
I hate the way they dangle these products in my face when their not even available.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#1]
The tripower is out.  There have been several threads on it.  It seems to have some flaws.  they aren't serious, but not worth the money at this point either.  I'd wait until the bugs are worked out.

As far as the RS22, looks like a shielded reflex.  It is sort of like a cross between the reflex and a ACOG.  It has no magnification like the reflex, but has a full body and a backup sight on top like the ACOG.  Maybe the body allows less light to escape the reticle and prevents wash out?  It seems like an interesting concept.  I am interested to hear more about it as well.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply, I'm sure I'll jump all over the tri power once it's re-released in it's perfected form.
I'm really suprised I cant find a shred of info on the mepro though, looks like it was made with the aimpoint in mind, very beefy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:27:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Mepro is often overlooked by the people on this board.  I think because most everyone thinks the Trijicon Reflex is a waste of space as it is because it of the washout problem and they think the Mepro is a cheap knockoff of the Reflex.  Mepro is also overshadowed by Trijicon's tritium lamp inserts.  Trijicon lamps are considered brighter and clearer than Meprolight lamps.  I have never actually used any Mepro products, so I can't give an opinion, but most on this board don't use thier products to any real extent.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:02:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Do a quick search, I recently posted a pic and some info on this site.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top