Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 9:05:36 PM EDT
While checking over my rifle prior to an afternoon of shooting I noticed that there was a faint red line that appeared in the lower region of the ML2 from about 9 o'clock to 6 o'clock. This line was visible when the ML2 was off and through the various brightness settings.
I removed the ARD killflash, cleaned all lenses with a lens cloth, and checked again.....line still visible?

The ML2 is appoaching 1yr old and has given me no other problems so far. I plan on picking up extra batteries so that I can rule low power out tomorrow but, am concerned that this will not rectify the issue since the line is visible with the power off. The unit hasn't ever been knocked around.

The manual didn't have any helpful info. Does anyone have suggestions or past experience with similar problems?

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You're probably just seeing the prisms, which, IIRC, are at that angle.

Jaywalker
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Give Aimpoint a call, they can best advise in something like that.
Good shootin, Jack
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top