Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2003 12:45:21 PM EDT
Has anyone played with the Tri-power yet?

I am thinking about buying one but would like to get some feed back first.

Thx in advance.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I passed on a new one today.  There was a strange reflection in the thing that was really weird.  It covered almost half of the scope.  It was like a a red reflection or something.  
Real Strange.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I passed on a new one today.  There was a strange reflection in the thing that was really weird.  It covered almost half of the scope.  It was like a a red reflection or something.  
Real Strange.
View Quote

there's been reports of quite a bit of that
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Seen it, handled it, fired it.

If you own an Aimpoint M/ML or M2/ML2 its not a big enough improvement, if at all.
If you don't own a scope and want a 1st, its not an awful scope.

The abilities it has are impressive, and its shortcomings are minimal, and often exxagerated on this forum.  I would have a hard time choosing between the 2 sights if I didn't already own the Aimoints, but believe you'll be well served by either.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Thx guys for the info, I already have several Aimpoints so I think I will buy the Tripower and give a full report here on the board.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:26:20 PM EDT
[#6]
bought one online fri night got it today but havent tried it out yet.
looks good and seems well built and I definately like the illumination options with the mini glowsticks and such...very cool and I can't wait for my #45M S.I.R. to get here so I can run around the house commando style like Arnie HAHAHAH.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top