Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2003 11:11:01 PM EDT
I'm sorry that its not AR specific, but I just got a spotting scope for range work (20-60x80mm) and I'm trying to find a bench tripod that's worth the money.  I tried the Cabela's one and the plastic teeth sheered off the first time I tried using it.  I've read complaints about the Burris one simply blowing over in a mild wind.  Does anyone have any suggestions?   Thanks in advance.  

(I again apologize that its not an AR specific question, but AR15.com is the only forum I read and the optics section seemed like the appropriate spot.)  
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 6:07:31 AM EDT
[#1]
How low do you want it?  The Manfrotto Junior goes from 20" to five feet, so it works about everywhere. It may be too tall for easy prone work though.  They make others:

[url]http://db.manfrotto.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#2]
BSBG, thanks for the quick reply, it looks like their digi micro might work.  

I'd like to have the minimum height to be around 12 to 15 inches.  That way it's comfortable in prone and on the table.  

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top