Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2003 6:14:16 AM EDT
Take a look at this gun. Isn't that an Eotech?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003500922,00.html

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003500506,00.jpg
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I recognize the EOTech........but what the hell is that contraption they mounted it to?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I recognize the EOTech........but what the hell is that contraption they mounted it to?
View Quote

Side firing Glock conversion for room clearing and corner work it has a camera installed below the pistol and rear section has the fire control on it.  

It folds side ways for around the corner or it can operate like a SMG.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#4]
man thats crazy looking. if you guys had said it was a photoshop job i wouldnt have thought twice about it.
the armys lan warrior solution looks better. they got a camera on the m-16 and a little tv screen mounted like one of those bicycle helmet rear veiw mirrors.

cant you just see everyone standing there with there guns bent around the corner and they get flanked? youd spin around and instinctively shoot only to hit your buddie standing next to you
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#5]
IS IT ONE FROM ONE OF THOSE OLD POLISH DESIGN COMPANIES THAT WE USED TO SEE, THE ONES THAT SHOT BACKWARDS? I NEED ONE, HOW MUCH?
JACK
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#6]
What happens when you shine a SureFire at the camera lens?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top